[3830] ARRL 160 KN5O Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, kn5o@bellsouth.net
Subject: [3830] ARRL 160 KN5O Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 06 Dec 2015 12:33:46 +0000
                    ARRL 160-Meter Contest

Call: KN5O
Operator(s): KN5O
Station: KN5O

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Covington, LA

Total:  QSOs = 165  Sections = 49  Countries = 5  Total Score = 18,630

Club: Louisiana Contest Club

Comments:

Worked a couple of DX stations S&P Friday night, just get a new DXCC on 160.
 QRN conditions seemed to be the best I've heard in a while from this location.

Saturday night/Sunday AM, I got up about 3:00AM, unable to sleep, so came into
the shack and tuned around.  Noise was not bad, but not as good as it was
Friday night. Worked N4OX and VP9/N3AD S&P and around 4:30 AM, still not
tired, I decided to run to give out a few points.

Peak rate at about 240/hr - because I was fresh meat.. Had a lot of fun.. Gotta
do that more often!  Seems I also need to replace my computer.. It's been acting
up, experiencing a lot of latency issues with N1MM.  So time for an upgrade..

My apologies to those who were wondering what was happening coming back with a
slow response.  Thanks to all for the Qs...

73 Ted KN5O