[3830] CQWW CW K3WJV SOAB(A) HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW K3WJV SOAB(A) HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 02 Dec 2015 22:34:29 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: K3WJV
Operator(s): K3WJV
Station: K3WJV

Class: SOAB(A) HP
QTH: PA

  160:   14     6        7
   80:  183    14       56
   40:  348    26       97
   20:  703    31      101
   15:  441    28       89
   10:   39    14       25
------------------------------

Club: Frankford Radio Club

Comments:

my first major contesting effort in many years, had a LOT of fun. did tons of
upgrades to the station, right up to Thanksgiving when I layed down my RBOG
which allowed me to run some on 80 mtrs, helped hearing on 40, and was super on
160. the only thing that was lacking was MULTIPLIERS, on my part. I could have
broken 3meg with some more attention to the mults and I really neglected 10
mtrs till the boat left the dock which accounted for a big chunk of MIA's.
can't wait till ARRL cw (I can always wait for phone contests)

K3 & Alpha 89
K4KIO hexbeam @ 25ft, 6 thru 20 mtrs
Fan dipole broadside N/S @ 60ft - 40m, 80m (inv v) & loaded 160m
40 mtr sloper @ 60ft, sloping north