[3830] CQWW SSB VO1MP SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, samuelsongus@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB VO1MP SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 26 Oct 2015 13:11:23 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: VO1MP
Operator(s): VO1MP
Station: VO1MP

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: NL

  160:   10     4        6
   80:  134    13       57
   40:  224    21       82
   20:  760    29      100
   15:  650    31      106
   10:  389    22      105
------------------------------

Club: East Coast Canada Contest Club

Comments:

Who would have expected conditions to be as good as they were  ....  given where
we are SUPPOSED to be in the  Solar cycle......had a few good runs CQin one with
a 260 hour ....  which of course always prompts me to ask ...  if a non
multiplier for the most part like a garden variety Canadian Zone 5 can manage
260 plus in an hour and STILL  give THEIR call on every QSO then I guess the
HOT shot Big Time DX Location OP ..Intermittent IDER who manages to ID every 20
Qs or so must be doing SO MUCH better.... IMHO  and in as much as the contest
committee seemingly has focused on everything else, in terms of streamlining
the castigation and penalty process,  OPS who are deemed to be in violation of
the ID rule ( assuming there is one )...should be saddled with score reductions
as a penalty ... during some idle time I actually monitored some hot shots who
worked over 20 stations before IDing ..... Perhaps some arbitrary number such
as every five (5) should be the minimum number of Qs allowed without IDing ,
and any above that should be stricken from their log ...  at least faced with
SOME  kind of penalty...  these hot shots would smarten up ..I mean it's like
their thinking is ..  I'm  a BTO (big time operator)and MY  contest time is
valuable ,  all you guys standing in line are grist for  my mill AND fodder for
my QSO machine and... while I MIGHT appreciate the QSO  your time and acore.. ..
is NOT as valuable nor as Important as mine ... DUH ...
 OK enough politicizing ...Conditions were great ...  CQWW still seems to
attract the BEST operators// no frequency fights, no intentional QRM , nothing
too severe for these bones to handle .. look forward to the Sweeps and will be
QRV from VO2WL  in ZONE 2 as VO2CQ  for  CQWWCW part .. thanks for the Qs and
.
C'Y'ALL next One
GLWCDR
Gus VO1MP/VO2CQ