[3830] CQWW SSB KD2JA SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB KD2JA SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 26 Oct 2015 04:54:02 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: KD2JA
Operator(s): KD2JA
Station: KD2JA

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: SFL

  160:
   80:   15     7        9
   40:  108    19       52
   20:   47    11       35
   15:   82    19       55
   10:   94    24       40
------------------------------

Club: Florida Contest Group

Comments:

Rig: Icom IC-7700, Antennas: Mosley TA-53M up 40 ft. Dipole up 40 ft. for 80M
and 40M. Computer: MacMini running Win. 7 and N1MM+

The contest was fun for the limited time I had to spend. I had an S9 noise
level which kept me from hearing the really weak stations. I worked 100%
S&P and really had fun breaking the pileups! Oceana stations were really
coming in strong and I worked most of them. The JA's were coming in very nicely
on all the bands I worked. The JA and BY openings were great on 20M, 15M, and
10M.

Had a nice time in this contest and the bands were in good shape! Wish I had
found my noise problem though!

73,
Glenn Belkin KD2JA