[3830] WAG VE7JH(@VE7UF) SO Mixed LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] WAG VE7JH(@VE7UF) SO Mixed LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 18 Oct 2015 16:28:18 +0000
                    Worked All Germany Contest

Call: VE7JH
Operator(s): VE7JH
Station: VE7UF

Class: SO Mixed LP
QTH: Vancouver Island
Operating Time (hrs):

   80:
   40:    4              4
   20:   50      4      23
   15:   19      9      15
   10:
----------------------------
Total:   73     13      42  Total Score = 10,836

Club: Orca DX and Contest Club

Comments:

I asked VE7UF to use his station of stacked Yagis because I thought I would have
a hard time with my single tribander from the West Coast of Canada. The antennas
are optimized for CW so I entered low power and let the internal tuner take care
of business.
It was definitely a struggle trying to make the trip to Germany with 100W. Not
many QSOs in the log though not for lack of trying.
Thanks to all who were able to copy me on the other side and I hope most of you
got my serial numbers correctly.
73,
Gabor, VE7JH