[3830] SCC RTTY IT9BLB(@IB9T) SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, it9blb@infcom.it
Subject: [3830] SCC RTTY IT9BLB(@IB9T) SOAB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 30 Aug 2015 20:14:42 +0000
                    SCC RTTY Championship

Call: IT9BLB
Operator(s): IT9BLB
Station: IB9T

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: Palermo - JM68QE
Operating Time (hrs): 24
Radios: SO2R

   80:   78    48
   40:  181    59
   20:  408    64
   15:  277    62
   10:   79    51
-------------------
Total: 1023   284  Total Score = 657,744

Club: ARIPA DX Team

Comments:

My first time ever in SO2R. The contest station was already asked to be used
during the 50MHz Field Day Sicilia and the only possible way to share the same
site without interferences was a low-power option in HF. Then I decided to give
a try to a never tried SO2R LP effort. FT-1000 on the left, K3 on the right,
MK2R+ at center and N1MM+ as director.
Conditions here have been really bad, with 20m as main band, 15m not so bad, my
loved 10m shortly opened just on sunday and 40/80 tipically season's noisy here
in the south of EU. I had no previous "2R" experience but, with these
poor conditions, I was able to have an incredible fun just because a double
chance to play the game with. I'll never think to break the 1k Qs wall with
that setup/propagation combination!

See you in next one!
Joe, IT9BLB
one of IB9T