[3830] NAQP SSB K3CCR(N3UM) Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, benn3um@comcast.net
Subject: [3830] NAQP SSB K3CCR(N3UM) Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 18 Aug 2015 02:23:42 +0000
                    North American QSO Party, SSB - August

Call: K3CCR
Operator(s): N3UM
Station: K3CCR

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: MD

   80:   75    25
   40:  100    26
   20:  209    39
Total:  384    90  Total Score = 34,560

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Team:

Comments:

K3CCR  is the club station at the Collington retirement community in MD, at
FM18OW.  We usually do multi-two but only N3UM was available for NAQP SSB.
With sunspots down and k index between 3 and 6, propagation was fair to poor.
But, 20 m. was not bad to start: 74 QSOs/hr. for the first 1 hr. 40 min.  Then,

 run rate fell on 20, so I tuned and picked up a few 20 m. mults and then tried

running on 40.  Steady, but quite slow until supper break.  40 m. was only a
little better after dark: 46 Qs 00 to 01 Z.  Found 58 QS and 7 rare mults on 20

in 80 min., 0100-0220.  Finished on 80 with slow steady rates and nearby
states.
Many signals on all bands weak and fading. Worked all states but WV, VT, and
AK.