[3830] EUHF Champ IT9BLB(@IB9T) CW Only HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, it9blb@infcom.it
Subject: [3830] EUHF Champ IT9BLB(@IB9T) CW Only HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 03 Aug 2015 20:14:09 +0000
                    European HF Championship

Call: IT9BLB
Operator(s): IT9BLB
Station: IB9T

Class: CW Only HP
QTH: Palermo - JM68QE

  160:    92           53
   80:   187           62
   40:   185           63
   20:   372           66
   15:   207           60
   10:    99           44
---------------------------
Total:  1142    0     348  Total Score = 397,416

Club: ARIPA DX Team

Comments:

Hot contesting: 37°C inside the shack, all 12 hours long, with both windows
fully opened and two big blower running on them. During full sun hours, there
were about  42°C outside. Whith this conditions it was a little bit hard
joining the contest in the right way. I found medium to good conditions on the
high bands, with some very interesting rates time to time. Looking at my signal
strenght in several skimmers' spots and the UFB signal of the few QSOs done in
the full dark, 10m have been well opened via Es also during the night; it was a
real pity that just few people understood it or liked to give a try. They lost
some good multiplier, not easy for many.
Done a good multipliers work and lost a good final place for the usual
difficulties in running low bands from here.
Anyway, thanks also to some friends connected on cqcontest.net, I really had
a very good time. Thanks SCC!

Joe, IT9BLB
one of IB9S