[3830] ARRL June VHF VE7XF Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL June VHF VE7XF Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 15 Jun 2015 05:04:57 +0000
                    ARRL June VHF QSO Party

Call: VE7XF
Operator(s): VE7XF
Station: VE7XF

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: CN89
Operating Time (hrs): 12:00

    6:  184    64
  1.2:
  2.3:
  3.4:
  5.7:
  10G:
  24G:
-------------------
Total:  184    64  Total Score = 11,776

Club: Orca DX and Contest Club

Comments:

Well, it coulda been worse! Almost was, except Sat. evening and Sun. afternoon.
Missed the DM02 expedition before the contest even started, and prop didn't
favour them until they'd gone. One new grid: DN51.  Oh well...

I don't think I missed an opening in the whole contest.
Probably could have worked more, except for the noise.

Last year I drove 1600 km to DO90 (and back), and made 11 Qs, so maybe this
year isn't so bad.

Ralph, VE7XF
K3, P3, SB-220, 6M7JHV at 55'