[3830] FlQP AB1J SOAB(A)Mixed LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ktfrog007@aol.com
Subject: [3830] FlQP AB1J SOAB(A)Mixed LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 27 Apr 2015 12:41:40 +0000
                    Florida QSO Party

Call: AB1J
Operator(s): AB1J
Station: AB1J

Class: SOAB(A)Mixed LP
QTH: Waltham, MA

   40:    4      1
   20:   73     16
   15:   61     15
   10:
--------------------
Total:  138     32  CW Mults = 56  Ph Mults = 15  Total Score = 87,188

A day without ORANGE J is like a day without sunshine.

I haven't operated in the FLQP since sometime in Cycle 23 and I never submitted
a log back then as I was just accumulating FL counties for USA-CA. So far,
including this operation, I still have a three to work. I submitted this log.

I have friends who are state QP enthusiasts, so I've gotten more interested and
came back to try the FLQP, which was a lot of fun. I was busy almost all
Saturday (only 20 minutes operating time), so most of my score came on Sunday.
There were quite the pileups for rare counties toward the end of the contest. I
had to fight tooth and nail for them.

An incentive for me this year is the N3FJP WASC year long competition, inspired
by the 2014 ARRL Centennial. US counties and DXCC entities count for this event,
so it makes sense for me to enter more state QPs this year.

Thanks to everyone for the Qs. I really appreciate the mobiles.

73,
Ken, AB1J

FT-2000  N1MM  WinH8
20-15-10m attic dipoles and outdoor 40m stealth antenna