[3830] FlQP K9PG SOAB(A)Mixed LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, paul@k9pg.com
Subject: [3830] FlQP K9PG SOAB(A)Mixed LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 27 Apr 2015 05:45:14 +0000
                    Florida QSO Party

Call: K9PG
Operator(s): K9PG
Station: K9PG

Class: SOAB(A)Mixed LP
QTH: IL
Operating Time (hrs): 17.5

   40:   34      6
   20:  305    102
   15:   45     15
   10:    1      2
--------------------
Total:  385    125  CW Mults = 67  Ph Mults = 57  Total Score = 221,960

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Comments:

The mobiles.... wow, what can you say!!??!!  I kind of had illusions of getting
a sweep on both modes... so I spent a lot more time looking for the SSB
mobiles...but still missed DIX FLG GIL HAM LAF OKE STJ TAY VOL WAK

336 of 510 Qs were with mobiles!

K4FCG  24 Qs
W4MR   34 Qs
K1XX   48 Qs
K4OJ   42 Qs
W5WMU  25 Qs
NO5W   31 Qs
W4AN   31 Qs
AD4ES  24 Qs
N5NA   26 Qs
N4FP   20 Qs
N4CW   11 Qs
K2CIB  10 Qs
N8KH    3 Qs
K1RQ    7 Qs

150w & a dipole

I wonder if having a separate low power category is possible?

Everyone is invited to my annual Hooters party the Thurs night of Dayton... May
14... well, everyone except the intentional QRMer KA4KSB...what a piece of work
that fella is.

DIPOLIO has spoken