[3830] NCCC Sprnt Lad K6VVA LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, post3833@k6vva.com
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprnt Lad K6VVA LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Fri, 24 Apr 2015 03:24:52 +0000
                    NCCC Sprint Ladder - Apr 24

Call: K6VVA
Operator(s): K6VVA
Station: K6VVA

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Locust Peak Remote
Operating Time (hrs): .5

   80:   5      3
   40:  14     12
   20:  14     13
   15:  11     10
Total:  44     38  Total Score = 1,672

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

Hey... where was everyone on 10m ???
>Bands: 160, 80, 40, 20, 15, 10 and 6

Who added 6m to the NSL ???????

Man, am I ever out-of-practice - too many QLF's tonight.

Lost a full minute glaring at the screen when a WD0T QSO would not get accepted
by the logger, and thought everything had frozen up with the remote.  Then I
finally looked at the bottom of the screen and the 'Improper Syntax"
message.  DUH!  I had misssstyped SD as SC ;-(

I will attribute part of my QLF here to the different remote control software
that does NOT show my cursor on the Confuzzzzzer screen.  There is also a delay
I did not have before.  VERY FRUSTRATING and VERY ERROR PRODUCING. Have not been
able to find any cursor control setting, and need to try and locate a copy of
the old software.

Nice to see some of the NS/NSL Stalwarts in Visalia last weekend, including
Thee Grand Exalted NS-Meister himself (N6ZFO).

FYI, the LQP (Locust QSO Party) log-checking software is almost done.  The 'EU'
programmer supplementing my meager Perl scripting abilities just completed some
new tweaks I came up with driving back from Visalia (made notes into a digital
recorder :^)  Tnx to all for your continued patience with issuing this year's
results.