[3830] MiQP N0IJ Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, jbaumgarte@aol.com
Subject: [3830] MiQP N0IJ Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 19 Apr 2015 20:08:50 +0000
                    Michigan QSO Party

Call: N0IJ
Operator(s): N0IJ
Station: N0IJ

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: WISCONSIN
Operating Time (hrs): 5.5
Remote Operation

   80:   17      6
   40:   72     69
   20:    3      0
--------------------
Total:   92     75  CW Mults = 50  Ph Mults = 37  Total Score = 22,703

Club: Minnesota Wireless Assn

Comments:

A very fun contest.  A big thanks to CC and the MRRC for all the work.

Wish I could have spent full time, but too much going on.  Mobiles make it a
lot of fun (but, missed K8MR).  Mobile Q's W8CAR-14, K8IR-12, KK9K-10, W8UE-6,
and AE8M-3 (almost 4 when his signal went south).  Did the contest using my
remote system from my home in MN to my lake station in WI, so the quick shift
to SSB from CW took a little coordinated clicking, but it worked most of the
time.  Actually heard and worked 3 stations on 20 back scatter.  Its a tough
challenge not having 20 and being competitive!

73
John, N0IJ