[3830] NCCC Sprint KW8N LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, bobh@mediquant.com
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprint KW8N LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Fri, 10 Apr 2015 03:14:46 +0000
                    NCCC Sprint - Apr 10

Call: KW8N
Operator(s): KW8N
Station: KW8N

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: OH
Operating Time (hrs): 0.5
Radios: SO2R

  160:   4      4
   80:  12     11
   40:  14     11
   20:  15     12
   15:   7      7
Total:  52     45  Total Score = 2,340

Club: Mad River Radio Club

Comments:

Things went better this week for me.  Only issue is I went to 160 meters and the
SWR was crazy hi!  I had just checked it before the contest.  Well, I have a
remote motorized capacitor on the shunt feed for 160.  I must have bumped the
wrong toggle switch when I was tuning up one of the 20 meter antennas just
before the start (that also has motorized capacitors for an omega match).  The
switches are all on the same panel of switches.
DUH!  Lost about a minute and a half and likely some 160 qsos and mults before
I finally figured that out.