[3830] NCCC Sprint K8MR LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k8mr@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprint K8MR LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Fri, 27 Mar 2015 03:12:33 +0000
                    NCCC Sprint - Mar 27

Call: K8MR
Operator(s): K8MR
Station: K8MR

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: FL
Operating Time (hrs): 0.5

   40:   7      7
   20:  11      8
Total:  18     15  Total Score = 270

Club: Mad River Radio Club

Comments:

Last Thursday night in FL (almost - actually next Thursday we'll be packed up
ready to leave early Friday to head back to Ohio). Tonight it was the
KX3/KXPA100 with the 17ft MFJ whip at the condo. Tried to clip on another 16
feet of wire to the top for 40, but that did not seem to work all that well.
Good to get back in the fray after a few weeks with visitors, as well as not
being real excited about having to put up antennas each time I operate.

Big day here tomorrow - we're closing on a condo here in Sarasota. Same
complex, but at the far corner of the complex, so some wires in trees would not
be noticed by many. It also has an attic (2nd floor unit) that should fit a 20M
dipole. Still calling Ohio home, at least for a while, though my XYL would
rather be here full time.

Hope to see lots of you, with a louder signal, from Ohio in a couple of weeks.

73  -  Jim  K8MR