[3830] CWopsT K2SX HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k2sx@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] CWopsT K2SX HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 25 Mar 2015 20:20:35 +0000
                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1900Z Mar 25

Call: K2SX
Operator(s): K2SX
Station: K2SX

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: SC

   20:  31     15
   15:  24     20
   10:  13     13
-------------------
Total:  68     48  Total Score = 3,264

What a mess.  Started out ok but 5 minutes in my mouse stopped working.  Changed
ports on the USB and it started out again.  Five minutes later my keyboard
stopped responding and it is kinda hard to push Function keys without a
keyboard.  Changed out that board and back to work.  5 minutes later, the new
keyboard stopped working.  Did a cold boot on the PC and after restarting
everything,it all worked for the rest of the hour.  But I lost over 10 minutes
which is a good chunk out of 60 minutes total.  Such is life in the fast lane.
Now to find out what happened.