[3830] ARRLDX SSB WP3DX(KP4WK) SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, wp3dx@hotmail.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX SSB WP3DX(KP4WK) SOAB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 23 Mar 2015 20:33:39 +0000
                    ARRL DX Contest, SSB

Call: WP3DX
Operator(s): KP4WK
Station: WP3DX

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: PR
Operating Time (hrs): 9:12
Remote Operation

   40:  228    43
   20:  179    38
   15:  213    45
   10:  218    40
-------------------
Total:  838   166  Total Score = 417,324

Another great contest! Another busy weekend with the kids and family, not much
time left to operate the contest. Still happy with the results. Very impressed
with the performance of the new 40 meter DXA antenna that we tried for the
first time this year. I just realized that we logged more Qs in 40m that on the
other bands. Looking forward to the next one. 73’s WP3DX