[3830] ARRLDX SSB W0AIH M/M HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k0tg@yahoo.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX SSB W0AIH M/M HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 10 Mar 2015 02:53:10 +0000
                    ARRL DX Contest, SSB

Call: W0AIH
Operator(s): W0AIH KG2A K0YR AE0EE K0BBC AC0W KB9AZZ K0TG
Station: W0AIH

Class: M/M HP
QTH: WI

  160:   31    22
   80:   87    50
   40:  294    82
   20:  977   112
   15:  687   103
   10:  730    92
-------------------
Total: 2806   461  Total Score = 3,687,078

Club: Minnesota Wireless Assn

Comments:

We had a skeleton crew for a multi-multi effort, but four full timers.  It was
good to have some fresh ops at the farm for their first time.  Welcome to K0BBC
Matt and AE0EE Bill.  They toughed it out for the whole weekend, flares and all!

Tough conditions this weekend with a bit of solar activity.  With that though
the QSO numbers are not all that bad in the end.  I arrived on Sunday and from
what I had heard Sunday may have been the better day.

Thanks to Paul for all of the radio fun.

73, John  K0TG

http://www.qth.com/w0aih/