[3830] UBA CW LY5W SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ly5w.sam@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] UBA CW LY5W SOAB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 01 Mar 2015 17:21:37 +0000
                    UBA DX Contest, CW

Call: LY5W
Operator(s): LY5W
Station: LY5W

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: KO15TA

   80:  130    34
   40:  180    45
   20:  100    28
   15:   95    12
   10:   55    10
-------------------
Total:  560   129  Total Score = 188,727

Very good weather outside (+9c) changed my minds to play this contest.
So, just for fun.
I had very good time with friends in my forest QTH, shashlyk, barbecue very
early this season.
Nice to be with good friends again after long break (almost half year out of
LY).
If weather continue to be so good - fishing season also will start just after
next weekend ARRL Phone.
73, Sam LY5W
p.s. look for Ken VE8DX/6Y5 or 6Y2M in ARRL Phone. QSL via LY5W (Direct only,
no bureau)