[3830] NAQP SSB W7IV Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP SSB W7IV Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 18 Jan 2015 20:54:44 +0000
                    North American QSO Party, SSB - January

Call: W7IV
Operator(s): W7IV
Station: W7IV

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: CA

  160:   40    11
   80:   81    15
   40:   33    18
   20:   84    35
   15:  137    43
   10:   39    18
-------------------
Total:  414   140  Total Score = 57,960

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Team:

Comments:

All-band compromise dipole and 100W - I would rather have been punched in the
face for 10 hours.

Difficult condx here.  Noisy until the very end (had the wife running around
the house unplugging washer, TV, vacuum, lights, etc.) I was hoping for a lot
more Q's.

Thanks to everyone who picked me out of the noise.  I managed a few feeble
runs. The shining star was the new N6BT 160m vertical.  Craig, K9CT told me I
was the first CA station he could pick out. :-)

Paul