[3830] ARRL 160 NE9U Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, Ne9u@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] ARRL 160 NE9U Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 08 Dec 2014 02:24:48 +0000
                    ARRL 160-Meter Contest

Call: NE9U
Operator(s): NE9U
Station: NE9U

Class: Single Op LP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs):

Total:  QSOs = 958  Sections = 80  Countries = 4  Total Score = 157,752

Club: Minnesota Wireless Assn

Comments:

Went up to cabin near Michigan border the week before heading to our NP2X CQWW
adventure and got the 30 foot inverted L and K9AY loop in the air.  Had  wanted
to try and find a taller tree for the inverted L but just ran out of
time.....maybe for cq160....

Everything went "ok".  I was really wiped out from the trip and a few
other things, so got really tired Friday night.  After a good mornings sleep,
felt much better saturday night.

Heard ZERO Europe in the northwoods.  California was weak friday night, but
better Saturday.

Next up the 10 meter test!  Then some radio time off......

Scott  NE9U