[3830] CQWW CW WB8JUI SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, wb8jui@juno.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW WB8JUI SOAB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 01 Dec 2014 01:37:48 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: WB8JUI
Operator(s): WB8JUI
Station: WB8JUI

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: Bellevue, OH
Operating Time (hrs): 19.5

  160:   24     7       15
   80:   71    15       41
   40:  105    15       57
   20:  140    21       66
   15:  176    28       80
   10:  298    25       87
------------------------------
Total:  814   111      346  Total Score = 1,044,702

Club: Mad River Radio Club

Comments:

We had our family Thanksgiving get togethers Friday evening and Sunday
afternoon, so I missed some prime time.  Also had The Ohio State vs TTUN game
Saturday, so all in all not the best weekend for BIC time.  Also, my adjustable
chair no longer holds its height for more than 15 minutes.  New chair on order
and due before the 160 meter contest next weekend.

Band conditions seemed very good considering my current antenna situation.  160
was a bit of a disappointment, but 10 more than made up for it.

Top 5 entities worked by percentage:
Germany - 6.1%
Canada - 6.1%
Japan - 5%
England - 3.4%
Italy - 3.2%

(8) 6-banders in the log:
HK1NA
KP2Q
NP2X
NP4Z
PJ2T
PJ4Q
VC7M
WP3C

(13) 5-banders.  Somehow I missed 80 meters for the sweep with CN2AA, HC8AO/8
and TO7A.

Total DX entities worked - 106

Thanks to all for your patience in pulling me out of the masses.  Hope to work
you all again next weekend on 160.

73 - Rick WB8JUI

Elecraft K3
N1MM Logger+
Hustler 5BTV with 80 & 160 meter 1/4~ elements (ground mounted)