[3830] CQWW CW K7ABV SOAB(A) HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k7abvmt@bresnan.net
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW K7ABV SOAB(A) HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 01 Dec 2014 01:13:54 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: K7ABV
Operator(s): K7ABV
Station: K7ABV

Class: SOAB(A) HP
QTH: MT
Operating Time (hrs): 17.5

   40:  120    22       51
   20:  155    28       64
   15:  299    27       85
   10:  211    26       68
------------------------------
Total:  785   103      268  Total Score = 836,976

Club: Northern Rockies DX Association

Comments:

well another super contest, my favorite one, started out with cold wx, which in
-12 I struggle with even turning the beams, been bit once before, and had to
replace rotator in January, getting to darn old to put up with that, so used my
Zero-Five vertical for anything to the Pacific and a few other areas..worked
just fine...and saved the rotator repair for some other time...Bands were very
open, I enjoyed all that I worked, I hate to complain, but the QRN from power
line leaks was ugly on 40/20/15 meters as soon as the sun went down...some over
S9...but many signals rode right over the top..oh to be in the country with
little QRN hi..makes your listening skills peak just to copy anyone at
times..but, all in all I enjoyed myself, and with the wx so ugly was a great
place to spend my time..and work old friends and meet new ones..thanks again
all for the fun...a lot of s and p, but is's great anyway you slice it..