[3830] CWopsT WB5EIN LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CWopsT WB5EIN LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 05 Nov 2014 14:12:33 +0000
                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1300Z Nov 5

Call: WB5EIN
Operator(s): WB5EIN
Station: WB5EIN

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Tupelo, MS
Operating Time (hrs): :40

   80:   5      5
   40:  22     20
   20:  13      5
   15:   5      4
Total:  45     34  Total Score = 1,530

Club: Deep Dixie CC

Comments:

'Twas fun starting out on 80m with my mentor, Judge John Laney, K4BAI...then
Scotty, W7SW...with a few pre-CWT quick chats.  Great ops, these guys!  Then,
Marv , N5AW, popped up with his booming signal from Texas.

The time change brought a few new twists for me, so I couldn't operate but 40
minutes (I always cook breakfast for my wife before she leaves for work).  But,
what fun those 40 were!

Nice to work some new ones for me this morning. A big welcome to Jim, W4QO,
from GA.  Thanks for giving me a call.  And, I hope you join CWOps soon.  It's
always great to get a call from Gary, K8NYG, in WV, too.

I was so glad I slipped up to 15 a few minutes before CWT ended so I could nab
my buddies, Bert, F6HKA, and Heijo, EA8OM.

Great ops show up for CWT!  Thanks for all you guys teach me.  See you later
today.

73,

--Dr. Larry S. Anderson, WB5EIN  #1327
Tupelo, MS  (birthplace of Elvis!)