[3830] IARU W2FU(N2ZN) SO Mixed HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n2zn@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] IARU W2FU(N2ZN) SO Mixed HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 13 Jul 2014 19:35:32 +0000
                    IARU HF World Championship

Call: W2FU
Operator(s): N2ZN
Station: W2FU

Class: SO Mixed HP
QTH: W2
Operating Time (hrs): 24
Radios: SO2R

  160:    16            3        7
   80:    95    23     11       12
   40:   220   144     23       30
   20:  1074   377     36       36
   15:   555   155     28       40
   10:    18    15      6        7
-------------------------------------
Total:  1978   714    108      132  Total Score = 2,515,680

Club: North Coast Contesters

Comments:

Thanks to Jeff, W2FU, for allowing me use of the station this weekend.
Everything worked perfectly as always.

I probably could have done the bandchanges a bit better, especially on the
lowbands, but things seemed to work out OK anyway.  20 meters always produced
rate no matter the time of day or night.

Congratulations to all WRTC competitors. It sounded like you guys had a lot of
fun this weekend.

Equipment: 2 K3's, 2 87A's, N1MM logger; station automation by YCCC SO2R box
and Green Heron Everywhere software/hardware.  Antennas: monoband stacks on
10-40, 80m 4sq, 160 loaded tower, RX 8 circle and RX 4sq on 80/160.

73, Ken, N2ZN