[3830] ARRL FD NE7D 2B LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL FD NE7D 2B LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 02 Jul 2014 15:12:53 +0000
                    ARRL Field Day

Call: NE7D
Operator(s): N7DS NE7D
Station: NE7D

Class: 2B LP
QTH: LaPine, OR
Operating Time (hrs):

  1.2:
  2.3:
  3.4:
  5.7:
  10G:
  24G:
----------------------------
Total:  917     0       0  Total Score = 3,668

Club: Willamette Valley DX Club

Comments:

In preparation for this year, I realized I've been going to the same site
(son-in-law's cabin on Fall River in Central Oregon)for the past 7 years, all
but one time with Jeff N7DS.  In 2007 we operated with a huge 160M horizontal
loop for all bands (a monster to put up shooting trees with a slingshot) and
have progressed to a Spiderbeam and dipoles in the pines for 40 & 80 (now
shooting trees with a homebrew compressed-air launcher).

For our 8th year, we divided up the bands as usual:  Jeff on 20 and me between
40 and 15.  With a triplexer we can both use Spidey at the same time -- sweet!
We had a lot of slow hours, but also some great activity on each band to make it
one of our most enjoyable outings to date.

Tnx for all the Q's and hope to repeat it all again next summer.
Rock NE7D