[3830] WPX CW LT1F M/2 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, lu5dx@yahoo.com
Subject: [3830] WPX CW LT1F M/2 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Fri, 30 May 2014 23:42:54 +0000
                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW

Call: LT1F
Operator(s): LU1FKR LU1FAM LU1AEE LU2FE LU2FM LU4FPZ LU5DX LU1FJ LW6DG LU7EC
Station: LT1F

Class: M/2 HP
QTH: Alvarez

   20: 1077
   15: 1397
   10: 1345

Club: LU Contest Group

Comments:

Big big big thanks to Karl LU1FKR for hosting this entry from LT1F. He's an
amazing host and friend.
Big super thanks to Geo LW4EU for his continous support.
We had a great weekend and enjoyed the contest very much.
It was nice to have LU2FM back in the list of ops after some years without
him.
It was nice to see the amount of activity overall.
We'll miss Luc LU1FAM who's traveling to W1 for WRTC. He'll miss the unique
BBQs during IARU! :-)
After Saturday's 5-hour power outage we were not sure whether we could break
the existing LU record or not, but we managed to make it happen.
Congrats to CW5W for a great score.
Thanks to big Jamon Matt KQ7W for company on the air.
TU all for the Qs.
Go Go Jamones Go!
See you the next one.

The crew at LT1F