[3830] ARRLDX CW N2MM SO Unlimited HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n2mm@comcast.net
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW N2MM SO Unlimited HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 17 Feb 2014 17:13:39 +0000
                    ARRL DX Contest, CW

Call: N2MM
Operator(s): N2MM
Station: N2MM

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH: nj

  160:   20    18
   80:  156    64
   40:  596    92
   20:  816   101
   15:  817   106
   10:  669   104
-------------------
Total: 3074   485  Total Score = 4,472,670

Club: Frankford Radio Club

Comments:

Time to get a new alarm clock. Went to sleep at 8PM Saturday, set the alarm for
11:30 PM. It never went off. Ended up awakening at 12:30AM. Found 80m &
160m exceptionally noisy.I should have spent more time there Friday night.

Lots of operating mistakes. Rather than starting on 40m like I usually do, 15m
was the place to be. It was wide open to Asia and the Pacific until 0300z. I
also should have stayed longer on 15m, but, expecting poor conditions by
Sunday, I opted to go to 10m too early. Both days, the correct time to be on
10m should have been after 1400z.

First time using skimmer for mults. I had no choice since the packet cluster
wasn't working correctly.

Thanks for all the qsos. I will upload my log to LOTW shortly. Please no qsls
via the bureau for this contest. Direct is also still fine.