[3830] ARRLDX CW N8UM SO Unlimited HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n8um@comcast.net
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW N8UM SO Unlimited HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 17 Feb 2014 13:42:55 +0000
                    ARRL DX Contest, CW

Call: N8UM
Operator(s): N8UM
Station: N8UM

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH: TN

  160:   32    26
   80:  177    68
   40:  366    80
   20:  585    78
   15:  615    80
   10:  468    70
-------------------
Total: 2243   402  Total Score = 2,705,058

Club: Tennessee Contest Group

Comments:

Excellent 10/15 conditions after sunset during all three darkness periods here
in the Southeastern US.  The band recovery after the two increases in the K was
extremely rapid.

Very interesting to hear the great signals on 20 meters at 0800z Sunday morning
(250 Qs between 0800-1000z).  My multiplier count was significantly down from
last year but Qs were a new personal best.

No meters like 10 meters.  My 10 meter antenna is a ground mounted array of
four sticks of aluminum each 7 feet tall, spaced in an 8 ft square.  Best 10
meter rate was 125/hr.

No equipment or software issues!  New wet snow did not effect tuning of the
verticals.

K3/9500
Verticals on all bands
SAL Loops for 80/160