[3830] ARRLDX CW K9NW(@K9UWA) SO Unlimited HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, K9NW@qth.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW K9NW(@K9UWA) SO Unlimited HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 17 Feb 2014 13:31:53 +0000
                    ARRL DX Contest, CW

Call: K9NW
Operator(s): K9NW
Station: K9UWA

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH: IN

  160:   18    18
   80:   62    42
   40:  318    83
   20:  434    94
   15:  701   102
   10:  710   108
-------------------
Total: 2243   447  Total Score = 3,001,158

Club: Mad River Radio Club

Comments:

Very nice condx in spite of the impending solar activity.  (That's why you play
the game!)

This started out as a High Power entry but just into the third hour the amp
faulted and it wouldn't reset.  So everything after about 0220z was with the K3
set at 100w.  Maybe we need a hybrid category?  I bagged most of the first night
as I'd been up since 4AM that morning and had been traveling all day.  Wish I
could have stayed awake to enjoy the VFB low bands then but it just wasn't
gonna happen.  (No 80/160 QSOs the first night...and very few on 40 either...)

Thanks for the QSOs!

73, Mike K9NW