[3830] NHQP NM1JY MOMT HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, mpridesti@yahoo.com
Subject: [3830] NHQP NM1JY MOMT HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 10 Feb 2014 03:16:32 +0000
                    New Hampshire QSO Party

Call: NM1JY
Operator(s): N1AA K1RX
Station: NM1JY

Class: MOMT HP
QTH: NH

  160:      1         3
   80:     16        56
   40:     30       243
   20:     59       463
   15:     54       204
   10:     30        51
  UHF:
------------------------
Total:    190      1020  Mults = 62  Total Score = 91,512

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

Ran kind of a mini multi with 2 Transmitters and was assisted for a few hours by
N1AA.  Otherwise, ran both radios by myself! Got a late start by missing the
first 3 hours doing errands around the area.  Arrived just in time to greet my
second op at 2 PM.  Could not do any thing past 9:30 AM Sunday morning as I had
to attend to other things but it was fun to put one of the bonus stations on the
air for others.  Had some fun moving some of the more competitive
out-of-state/country stations to other bands to help their totals.  Our sister
station, W1WQM (another bonus station) had a larger crew of ops and did a nice
job introducing a number of newer hams to this side of the hobby.

Thanks to the many that called in - hope you were able to work all the counties
this time!

73, Mark, K1RX