[3830] BARTG Sprint VA2UP SO Expert HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] BARTG Sprint VA2UP SO Expert HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 26 Jan 2014 16:11:13 +0000
                    BARTG RTTY Sprint

Call: VA2UP
Operator(s): VA2UP
Station: VA2UP

Class: SO Expert HP
QTH: Lasalle
Operating Time (hrs): 15
Radios: SO2R

Total: 1096  Mults = 88  Continents = 6  Total Score = 578,688

Club: Contest Group du Quebec

Comments:

All kinds of sofware problems here. The logger would just stall in SO2R and
sometimes I had to wait a few seconds for it to wake up before being able to
send an exchange. I then decided to play mostly with one radio not to penalize
the guys calling me. Tried to figure out why by testing different things but
somehow with the Bartg contests I always had problems with N1MM, it's like it
puts a stress on the system that I can't explain. Go figure. Other than that
it was fun. When the wind started blowing saturday evening I stopped and went
back home. Thanks Bartg for holding the test and everybody for the Qs. Sorry if
you had to wait for my response at times.
73, Fabi va2up