[3830] NAQP SSB N4GCA Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP SSB N4GCA Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 19 Jan 2014 15:33:09 +0000
                    North American QSO Party, SSB - January

Call: N4GCA
Operator(s): N4GCA
Station: N4GCA

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Caldwell, Tx.

Total:  326    47  Total Score = 15,322

Club:

Team:

Comments:

Not as many North Eastern states as I would have liked to have seen.  Lot of fun
though.  Had to work Saturday night doing a karaoke show so that shut me down
early.  Got up way early Sun morning to finish the contest. DUH !!! Forgot it
was only 12 hours long.  Amazing what beer and singing does to the brain.  Lots
of fun though.  Next year will be better.  Will have both of the TH7's on one
tower and the 40M beam up ready to go (and no work or beer the day of the
contest).