[3830] RTTY Roundup K4WI Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k4wi@earthlink.net
Subject: [3830] RTTY Roundup K4WI Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 05 Jan 2014 21:58:08 +0000
                    ARRL RTTY Roundup

Call: K4WI
Operator(s): K4WI
Station: K4WI

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Alabama

Total:  330  State/Prov = 42  Countries = 23  Total Score = 21,450

Club: Alabama Contest Group

Comments:

I really enjoy RTTY tests now that I have all the issues straightened out!
Mostly went high or low in the band and found a spot and just ran. worked
pretty well but only got 10 hours in. Spent a lot of time outside getting ready
for artic blast due in tomorrow. Worked two DC mults.. rare.. and had a BY call
in on 20... nice. But i was watching my email on the ACG reflector and saw 3W1T
posted by Bob so I jumped up to 28360 and there he was! The 3 minutes it takes
for the Aplha to warm up felt like 30 minutes! Got him on the 2nd call, my
first 3w on 10... was sorta strange to hear not much else! Had fun, thanks all!
Cort