[3830] ARRL 10 K9NW(@K9UWA) M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, K9NW@qth.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL 10 K9NW(@K9UWA) M/S HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 16 Dec 2013 23:54:32 +0000
                    ARRL 10-Meter Contest

Call: K9NW
Operator(s): K9NW
Station: K9UWA

Class: M/S HP
QTH: Indiana

   CW: 1136   148
  SSB:  925   145
-------------------
Total: 2061   293  Total Score = 1,873,442

Club: Mad River Radio Club

Comments:

Like many others, I figured this might be the last big blast for this contest
for a while so, with the condx as they have been recently, I wanted to make
some noise, even though I knew I couldn't be around for the entire event.

(I'd be happy to be proven wrong a year from now!)

The EU openings were mostly good but lacked depth with relatively few zone 16
stations making the log.  I'd only planned to be around until Noon on Sunday
but guys kept calling so I stuck around a bit longer....and then 1800 QSOs was
within reach....and then 1900....and then 2000.....had to force myself to shut
down after that!  (We had 8" of snow Saturday.....if I have to travel
three hours on crappy roads I prefer to do it in daylight.)

Thanks for the QSOs!

And BIG thanks to John and Jean!!

73, Mike K9NW