[3830] CQWW CW VY2TT(K6LA) SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW VY2TT(K6LA) SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 28 Nov 2013 14:41:40 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: VY2TT
Operator(s): K6LA
Station: VY2TT

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: PEI
Operating Time (hrs): 45.5
Radios: SO2R

  160:  167    12       36
   80:  980    19       74
   40: 1592    28       87
   20: 1408    32      103
   15: 1305    30      102
   10: 1302    26       87
------------------------------

Club: Southern California Contest Club

Comments:

Murphy only gave me a few small problems. During Friday night the 160m vertical
array started having very high SWR. That cost me a big handful of mults. Monday
morning I found one of the feedlines had gone bad. Sunday the top 20m rotator
failed, but it was pointing towards Europe.

Lots of Far East calling in on 15 &amp;amp; 20. Couldn't find many of the zone
8
&amp;amp; 9 stations on 80 &amp;amp; 40.

Lots of lid moments Sunday, hitting the F1 key instead of F2 and somehow
sending my CQ message after sending the exchange but before receiving the other
stations report.

I had a personal cw record 238 hour late Sunday on 10 &amp;amp; 15 running US.
That
took everything I had. I have no idea how anyone can run 300/hr on CW.

73, Ken, K6LA / VY2TT