[3830] WAE RTTY ZV2K(@PX2B) M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] WAE RTTY ZV2K(@PX2B) M/S HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 11 Nov 2013 00:51:58 +0000
                    WAE DX Contest, RTTY

Call: ZV2K
Operator(s): PY2SHF PY2EL PY2VM PY2LED PY2NY
Station: PX2B

Class: M/S HP
QTH: Alto da Serra

   80:
   40:  196   196    60   180
   20:  356   354   358   154
   15:  598   597   820   192
   10:  502   501   849   154
-------------------------------
Total: 1652  1648  2087   680  Total Score = 2,539,800

Club: Araucaria DX Group

Comments:

Dear All, Good evening!

Our first Multi-Single operation from Alto da Serra Contest Station in Sao
Paulo area, Brazil. Propagation was nice during weekend with some diferences on
1st and 2nd day.

We started contest 30 minutes delayed due to N1MM bug problems and on Saturday
morning we got electricity failure during 04 hours. Generator went fine but
only supplying 110 Volts, so we operated Low Power during this period of time.

All the rest of the contest went fine and fun BUT again on the last 04 hours we
loose the multiplier station with another N1MM bug.

No contacts in 80m band. We have to prepare/install a good 80m antena system in
our site.

We thank all you that is in our log and hope to meet with you again at CQWW CW.

73�'s

Alto da Serra Contest Station (Call used ZV2K)
PY2SHF / PY2VM / PY2EL / PY2NY / PY2LED