[3830] CQWW SSB TM5T(F6GOX) SOSB(A)/10 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, f6gox@free.fr
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB TM5T(F6GOX) SOSB(A)/10 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 30 Oct 2013 18:14:54 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: TM5T
Operator(s): F6GOX
Station: TM5T

Class: SOSB(A)/10 HP
QTH: FRANCE

   10: 2103    40      155
------------------------------

It is really fun to renew with contesting activity since many years and from a
new location. Previously organized as a "classic" activity, many bad
mechanical contacts on the tribander beam will need to choice the 10 meters
band. Strong rain and thunderstorms help definitly the choice the band farest
from the low bands... The beginnig is bad, I have difficulties to be "in
the contest" the first hours... Hopefully I awake and the sunday is
better. This poor beggining is responsible that I probably am not this time in
the top ten world. I will be better the next time! Many thanks for all who had
contact me. Best 73 Laurent F6GOX as TM5T.