[3830] CQWW SSB K6GHA SOSB/15 LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k6gha@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB K6GHA SOSB/15 LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 28 Oct 2013 18:49:57 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: K6GHA
Operator(s): K6GHA
Station: K6GHA

Class: SOSB/15 LP
QTH: Santa Cruz CA

  160:    0     0        0
   80:    0     0        0
   40:    0     0        0
   20:    0     0        0
   15:  467    32      106
   10:   00     0        0
------------------------------

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

From the scores already posted, it looks like Christmas came early for
propagation! It was quite amazing to have a quiet and full band to play in this
past weekend. There were fall offs, but it was either on or off. No real fade in
or out on conditions. I added 25% to my score from last year and did it all on
one band.
Since things were so crowded, and running LP, I wasn't often able to run a
frequency, but it sure was fun getting to 100 countries by early Sunday
morning. It was the first time in a long time I was able to get into South
Africa in contest conditions, over the east coast wall. Also, it was great
hearing so many club members having a great time and posting really impressive
scores.
I think I now in a group that says to new folks, well… you really missed some
fun conditions in the fall of ’13. Let’s hope this continues the rest of the
year!