[3830] CQWW SSB SE3X(SA3BYC) SOAB Rookie LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB SE3X(SA3BYC) SOAB Rookie LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 28 Oct 2013 06:38:51 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: SE3X
Operator(s): SA3BYC
Station: SE3X

Class: SOAB Rookie LP
QTH: JP63OJ
Operating Time (hrs): 22:27

  160:
   80:  109     6
   40:   96     8
   20:  255    13
   15:  207    16
   10:  135    14
------------------------------

My second CQWW contest, started contesting aug 2012, and wov like the no of
stations Qrv and this years conditions very much ;)  Home made wireantennas at
appr. 12m asl. Due to work commitments during the weekend my run time was
limited. Looking forward to the next time 2014!

73 de Johan

Ps. uncertain about Countries? my logprogram says a very high number, don't
trust that figure