[3830] CQWW SSB WB8RFB SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB WB8RFB SOAB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 28 Oct 2013 03:44:03 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: WB8RFB
Operator(s): WB8RFB
Station: WB8RFB

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: IL

   20:   16     8       13
   15:   49    18       34
   10:   72    15       35
------------------------------

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Comments:

This was a very part-time effort using 100 watts to a low strung G5RV and a
Hy-Gain AV-18 ground mounted vertical.  Had to work Saturday and then the yard
was badly in need of mowing and raking so I reluctantly pushed myself away from
the rig on Sunday afternoon and did what I should have done earlier in the week.
 I'll blame not doing it on the cold weather we had!  Some QSO's were just one
call and put 'em in the log and others I had to fight for even though their
signal strength seemed to be greater. Let's hope conditions are as good for the
CQ WW CW next month and the 10 meter ARRL contest in December.