[3830] PaQP KU8E Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ku8e@bellsouth.net
Subject: [3830] PaQP KU8E Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 13 Oct 2013 22:20:32 +0000
                    Pennsylvania QSO Party

Call: KU8E
Operator(s): KU8E
Station: KU8E

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: GA
Operating Time (hrs): 11:18

  160:    8
   80:   26     33
   40:   61     41
   20:   47     39
---------------------------------------
Total:  142    113      0         0  Mults = 55  Total Score = 24,235

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

Added 1200 points to my N1MM score for working W3ZGD 6 times. Not sure if it
calculates it. Missed BRA,BUT,CEN,FOR,FRA,FUL,INN,LAC,LYC,NUM,SUL and UNI.

This is the first time I really spent much time in the PQP. It appears that
most of the activity is on 40 meters (during the day and 80 at night)with PA
stations mostly working each other. If you were too far away to work PA during
the day on the lower bands this QSO party would really suck. I'm borderline and
could work the louder stations on 40 during the day. Too bad more stations
didn't go to 20 meters since it was open to PA pretty good from GA. Most of my
20 meter SSB QSO's were answers to my CQ's.

Jeff KU8E