[3830] Oceania SSB HS0ZIA M/1 LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] Oceania SSB HS0ZIA M/1 LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 06 Oct 2013 11:59:23 +0000
                    Oceania DX Contest, Phone

Call: HS0ZIA
Operator(s): HS0ZIA ZL1DD
Station: HS0ZIA

Class: M/1 LP
QTH: Chiang Mai

   40:   41    27
   20:   40    24
   15:   53    28
   10:   44    23
-------------------
Total:  178   102  Total Score = 49,766

Only 2 power failures this time, not too bad. Propagation seemed poor and many
Qs were a struggle. The propagation numbers seemed OK though and there were
lots of European stations blasting in off the back of the beam much louder than
OC. Then 10m opening Sunday morning was just after sunup and didn't last more
than a couple of hours. I like the 24 hour format. Looking forward to the CW
test next weekend where we can get on 80 and 160, and LP won't be such a
disadvantage.