[3830] TxQP KI0I SO CW LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] TxQP KI0I SO CW LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 01 Oct 2013 16:58:44 +0000
                    Texas QSO Party

Call: KI0I
Operator(s): KI0I
Station: KI0I

Class: SO CW LP
QTH: MO

  UHF:
----------------------------
Total:  243     0       0  Mults = 140  Total Score = 102,060

Great qso party ,lots of fixed and mobile ops. Super job by the
 mobiles! N4PN and VE3KZ both blew my headfones off all weekend.
 Somehow N5NA and N5DO always heard me even when they were barely
 readable.All the mobile guys did a fantastic job! Thanks to all who
 copied my 100w and a big congrats to the sponsors and promoters for
 whipping up a fine event.  73 Mark KI0I (11000pt bonus not shown)