[3830] CQ WW RTTY DK8ZZ SOSB(A)/10 LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, dk8zz@darc.de
Subject: [3830] CQ WW RTTY DK8ZZ SOSB(A)/10 LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 29 Sep 2013 18:02:11 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, RTTY

Call: DK8ZZ
Operator(s): DK8ZZ
Station: DK8ZZ

Class: SOSB(A)/10 LP
QTH: JO30ua
Operating Time (hrs):

   10:  261      35      58    27
-----------------------------------
Total:  261      35      58    27  Total Score = 86,520

A first ever full time DIGI Contest from this QTH. I've used a small 3 el home
made Moxon Beam @8m high (25 ft).
Thanks to Kreso, 9A5K for support for his DXLog program during the contest. :-)
Please check http://www.dxlog.net .
Almost no Europe into the log and no short skip at all. It was harder to work
S55OO than ZL1BYZ on 10m, HI...
Heard and missed KH7M, NH2DX, YS1/NP3J... Anyway, over 100 USA&VE STNs and
35 States/Provinces are not bad, even NV & OR (Z3) are in the log.

Thanks to all who worked me, see you in SSB part.

73s, Zrinko (Zik) DK8ZZ, VE3ZIK, YT3ZZ