[3830] Salmon Run N1CC SOMixed LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, jimlaporta@jlaporta.com
Subject: [3830] Salmon Run N1CC SOMixed LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 23 Sep 2013 02:27:33 +0000
                    Washington State Salmon Run

Call: N1CC
Operator(s): N1CC
Station: N1CC

Class: SOMixed LP
QTH: North Texas

   20:   42     44
   15:    9      9
----------------------------
Total:   64     53      0  Mults = 33  Total Score = 12,946

Club: North Texas Contest Club

Comments:

Total Score includes bonus points for working W7DX on CW and SSB.

First event from new QTH in Frankston TX using new antenna systems.  40M used
43' DX Engineering Vertical with 20 radials.  Force 12 C3 is now at 63' height
as installed by K1TO last week.  More antenna work coming before TQP next
week.

Nothing heard on 80 or 10 Meters from WA, conditions I suppose.  I did make
some nice 20 Meter runs on both CW and SSB even with as many non-WA stations
calling in as the ones worked that counted!