[3830] WAE CW S56A Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] WAE CW S56A Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 12 Aug 2013 09:19:52 +0000
                    WAE DX Contest, CW

Call: S56A
Operator(s): S56A
Station: S56A

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: JN76GB

   80:   33          84
   40:  198         192
   20:  320   20    152
   15:  287   20    150
   10:   21          36
-------------------------
Total:  859   40    614  Total Score = 551,986

I was not in the typing mood so no QTC solicited apart from traditional K1AR.
Moxon on 40 m works fine while two dipoles on 80 m spaced 8 m show no change.
TH6DXX somehow moved to upper phone band but can be matched by FT1K own tuner.
Several VK, ZL and KH6 worked.  Not much action on 10 m apart from numerous
PY.
It was fun again.  Two weeks break until my dear SCC RTTY championship.

73 de Mario, S56A