[3830] CQWW VHF KT4TX SOSB/6 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ky5rtim@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW VHF KT4TX SOSB/6 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 22 Jul 2013 00:33:31 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide VHF Contest

Call: KT4TX
Operator(s): KT4TX
Station: KT4TX

Class: SOSB/6 HP
QTH: AL
Operating Time (hrs): 5.5

    6:  223   104
Total:  223   104  Total Score = 23,192

Club: Alabama Contest Group

Comments:

WOW the best openings of the season for me was Saturday. Caught the last part of
the NE and Mid West then later in the evening had west of the Rockies prop
with PNW and North/Central CA though not many stations active there. I banked
on Sunday to make up for time I couldn't spend on Sat but 6 mtrs didn't yield
but a few Q's in the morning then was disconnected most of the afternoon with
heavy T-storms. Glad to see the ole 6mtr band cooperate for most of the
populous areas in the US. More antenna work is in process for the coming 2014
season plus some &quot;plan ahead&quot; efforts  on time too! TNX to all in the
log. CU next year.  Tim, KT4TX