[3830] NAQP RTTY NW6P(N7MH) Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP RTTY NW6P(N7MH) Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 21 Jul 2013 07:56:21 +0000
                    North American QSO Party, RTTY - July

Call: NW6P
Operator(s): N7MH
Station: NW6P

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: CA

   80:   16     9
   40:   79    29
   20:  152    42
   15:  183    40
   10:   19     8
-------------------
Total:  449   128  Total Score = 57,472

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Team: NCCC #1

Comments:

Thanks to Tom, NW6P, for use of his station and to N6DE and K6TD for helping me
with the RTTY setup.

I had problems printing, first because settings were adjusted only to print
strong stations and later because of noise on 40 and 80.  My apologies for all
the repeat requests.

10 meters opened up to IL and OH in the early evening but only a few stations
there and I couldn't get anyone in nearby states to try a move there from 20.

73,
-Mike, N7MH