[3830] WPX CW ZX5J(IV3NVN) SOSB10 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, candotto@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] WPX CW ZX5J(IV3NVN) SOSB10 HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Wed, 29 May 2013 05:59:47 -0700
                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW

Call: ZX5J
Operator(s): IV3NVN
Station: ZX5J

Class: SOSB10 HP
QTH:

  160:    0
   80:    0
   40:    0
   20:    0
   15:    0
   10: 2007

Club: Araucaria DX Group

Comments:

I was wery happy with the contest start but soon had to realize that it will be
not a good effort like in 2002.
Anyway, I had great fun during the entire contest (my favorite one).
I really want to thank Sergio PP5JR for letting me play with his great station,
and a big thank to Walter PP5WG and Rodrigo PU5DIG for help with logistic and
great cooking.
Thankyou very much to all of you for the qso's.

Best 73's  de Simone IV3NVN